The Eagle GSC provides financial products and services through its affiliated companies and branches located across the world. Privacy and personal data protection principles vary from one country to another. When you access or link to a Local Site, please read the privacy statement issued by the Local Site to determine the policies that apply to information or data maintained by the Local Site.
2. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site
- Up-to-date data about yourself, if you register your personal details for the Alert Service
- Details of your visits to our Site (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access)
We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Site. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
3. IP addresses
We may collect information about your computer (or mobile device), including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration or for our own commercial purposes. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
5. Where we store your personal data
We maintain strict security standards and procedures with a view to preventing unauthorised access to your data by anyone, including our staff. We use leading technologies such as (but not limited to) data encryption, firewalls and server authentication to protect the security of your data. All EGS Capital Group members, all our staff and third parties whenever we hire them to provide support services, are required to observe our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
6. Use made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer (or mobile device)
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features of our Site, when you choose to do so
- To notify you about changes to our Site
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services of the Eagle GSC which may be of interest to you and either we or any Eagle GSC member may contact you about these by post, telephone, email or text message.
7. Disclosure of your information
We will not share your personal information with entities outside of the Eagle GSC.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following situations:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- If Eagle GSC Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Site Terms and Conditions and other agreements or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Eagle GSC, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
8. Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates (‘Third Party Sites’). If you follow a link to any of these Third Party Sites, please note that these Third Party Sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these Third Party Sites.
9. Social media
We work with trusted third parties, including social network sites like Facebook, and with application developers who specialise in social media so we can connect to your social networks. Other social networks we use include Twitter and Youtube. All of these companies operate Third Party Sites. We provide access to our Site by third parties and business partners so we can generate interest in our products and services among members of your social networks and to allow you to share product and service interests with friends in your network.
We cannot control how your data is collected, stored, used or shared by these Third Party Sites or to whom it is disclosed. Please be sure to review the privacy policies and privacy settings on your social networking sites to make sure you understand the information they are sharing. If you do not want a Third Party Site to share information about you, you must contact that site and determine whether it gives you the opportunity to opt-out of sharing such information. EGS Capital Group is not responsible for how these Third Party Sites may use information collected from or about you.
10. Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Eagle GSC provides financial products and services through its affiliated companies and branches located worldwide. Privacy and personal data protection principles vary from one country to another. When you access or link to any other website, please read the privacy and data protection statements or agreements issued by such other website to determine the policies that apply to information or data maintained by that website.
In these provisions:
‘Content’ means all pages, screens, information and materials included in or accessible through this Site (including any content available on any email or SMS services)
‘you’, ‘your’ and ‘yours’ means you, the person(s) accessing this Site and the party on whose behalf you are doing so
‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ means EGS Capital Group
Please note that pursuant to any applicable data protection laws in each jurisdiction (including, without limitation, the European Data Protection Directive 1995 (the ‘Directive’) and any national laws implementing the Directive), we are obliged to inform you that any personal information (for the purposes of the Directive this shall mean ‘Personal Data’ as that term is defined in the Directive) (hereinafter ‘Personal Data’) may be disclosed, processed and transferred by us and other members of the EGS Capital Group on a worldwide basis for the purposes of providing services to the customers whom you represent and/or for servicing our relationship with them or you.
We will not disclose or transfer Personal Data to third parties for the purposes of marketing. However, Personal Data may be disclosed or transferred to agents or third parties authorised to act on our behalf or other members of the EGS Capital Group or to third parties for the purposes of providing the designated services.
If you are in the European Economic Area (‘EEA’), please note that we may also in connection with the above purposes transfer your Personal Data to the entities authorised above in countries outside of the EEA, which may not provide the same level of protection for Personal Data as within the EEA. However, all Personal Data wherever it is held in the EGS Capital Group will be afforded a high level of protection against any unauthorised or accidental disclosure, access or deletion.